Are you looking for some easy snack recipes for kids? A healthy snack the kids can eat after school or when they’re done with activities? Something quick that the kids will love and you can feel good about feeding them? Try these amazing apple slice cookies.
Apple slice cookies can be made in minutes and even the pickiest eater will love them. I like these no-bake recipes for kids because they are easy snacks for kids to make too. They would also be a great snack for kids’ parties. Follow along and learn how to make these easy snacks for kids. Apple Slice Cookies may just become your kid’s favorite snack.
Apple Slice Cookies – Easy Snacks for Kids
Apple Slice Cookies are so quick and easy to make you will be amazed. The other great part is you can adjust them to your child’s taste preference. I will give you the recipe for how I make them and at the end you can find suggestions for other fun topping ideas. Check out these easy snacks for kids.
You only need four ingredients to make these simple apple slice cookies. Here is what you need from the grocery store.
- Your favorite type of apple
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter or nut butter
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
How to Make No Bake Apple Slice Cookies- An Easy Snack for Kids
1. Wash your apples and core them.
2. Slice the apples in round slices.
3. Spread peanut butter across the top of the apple slices.
4. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips and sliced almonds. That’s it! Can you believe how easy and quick it is?
Other Easy Snack Topping Ideas
- If you don’t want to use peanut butter switch to almond butter and it will be just as good.
- Chop up walnuts and spread across the top
- Spread Nutella instead of peanut butter if you want it to seem more like a dessert for the kids.
- Spread Caramel on top instead of peanut butter
- Spread honey across the top
- Crush up some pretzels to spread on top
- You could even add some sprinkles across the top if it gets kids to eat more apples and peanut butter.
- Make a sandwich – place an extra apple slice on top and you have a fun apple sandwich.
Easy Snacks for Kids|Apple Slice CookiesIngredients - Apples- Pick your favorite - 1/4 cup of Peanut Butter or Almond Butter - 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips - 1/4 cup of sliced almonds Directions 1. Wash and core your apples 2. Slice your apples into rounds 3. Spread peanut butter across the apple rounds 4. Add your toppings (chocolate chips & slices almonds) Enjoy!! www.happymomhacks.com
So are you ready to try these easy snacks for kids? I hope your kids will love the apple slice cookies as much as mine. Do you have any questions or other great topping ideas? Please leave me a message in my comments. I love to hear from my readers.
More Easy Snacks for Kids
Need another easy snack recipe? Try my No-Bake Peanut Butter Energy Balls. They’re another kid favorite snack that’s fast to make and tastes great. Energy Balls only have four ingredients to mix together and your set. Try them out and see if you love them too.
If you enjoyed this article, join my weekly newsletter and become part of the Happy Mom Hacks Community. Never miss a great article again. Bonus– When you sign up you get a Free Printable Weekly Meal Planner & Grocery List to get you organized.
Don’t Forget to Pin This for Later
Want More Great Family Recipes?
- Easy No-Bake Energy Balls – A Perfect Quick Snack
- 25 Easy Family Dinner Ideas for Quick Weeknight Meals
- 10 Easy Rotisserie Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love
- Sheet Pan Recipe Perfect for Weeknight Meals
- How to Make Delicious Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken
- Slow Cooker Healthy Italian Meatballs
- Quick Creamy Pesto Pasta Recipe with Sausage
Most Popular Happy Mom Hack Posts
- How to Throw the Best Fortnite Birthday Party
- 10 Most Popular Birthday Parties for Boys
- 15 Best Road Trip Games for Kids at the Dollar Store
- Best National Parks to Visit with Kids in the USA
- Ultimate Guide to Chicago with Kids
- 9 Family Friendly Weekend Getaways in the Midwest
- How to Clean a Washing Machine in 5 Easy Steps