One of my family’s favorite things to eat in the fall is my Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. I am going to admit that I am not a great baker but this 3 ingredient pumpkin cookie recipe is so easy, you can’t mess it up.
The reason it is so easy is that you make the pumpkin cookies with cake mix. Yes, that’s right, the cake mix added with pumpkin puree and chocolate chips makes a delicious chewy pumpkin cookie. Let me show you how easy it is to make these for your next Halloween or Thanksgiving party.
Ready to make these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that your kids will be begging for? Let’s start with your three ingredients.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
- 1 box of Spiced Cake Mix
- 15 oz Can of Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips
Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees
Add to a big mixing bowl your spiced cake mix and pumpkin puree. Mix well.
Add your chocolate chips to the bowl and fold into the mix.
Get out your cookie sheet. You can either spray the sheet with cooking spray and put cookies directly on the cookies sheet. Or what I like to do for easy clean up is line the cookie sheet with aluminum foil and then spray the foil. That way you just pull off the foil after baking and you’re done.
Make a spoon full of the mix and space it out on your cookie sheet. Continue until you have filled up the cookie sheet. I filled up two cookie sheets with this recipe.
Bake your cookies at 350 Degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Let the cookies cool for a minute or two on the cookie sheet then place them on a plate to finish cooling. That is it, you’re all done!
Can you believe it was that easy to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies? Making the pumpkin cookies with cake mix really is a game-changer. This 3 ingredient recipe could not be easier.
More Pumpkin Cookie Ideas
To add a little variety to the season here are two other ways to adjust these cookies
- Leave out the chocolate chips and use a cream cheese frosting on top.
- Substitute Chocolate Chips for White Chocolate Chips
Easy changes to the recipe that give you three different ways to make these chewy pumpkin cookies.
Snack Ideas that Kids and Adults Love
- Delicious 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls – These energy balls are quick to make, the protein in the peanut butter helps fills them up and they’ll love the chocolate chip flavor.
- Yummy No-Bake Apple Slice Cookies – Sliced apples can easily be made into a cookie with peanut butter and toppings. Find out how to make them for an after school snack today.
Want more ways to enjoy the Fall Season?
- Get inspired with my list of 40 Awesome Fall Activites for Kids. Fun ideas the whole family will love plus a free printable list.
- How to Make Cheap Fall Decorations from Dollar Tree That Look Expensive. So simple anyone can make these decorations in 10 minutes. Check it out!
Easiest Pumpkin Chocolate Chip CookiesIngredients * 1 Box of Spice Cake Mix * 15 OZ Can of Pumpkin Puree * 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips Directions 1. Pre heat oven to 350 Degrees 2. Mix together the spice cake mix and pumpkin puree. 3. Fold in the chocolate chips to the pumpkin and cake mix. 4. Get your cookie sheet ready with cooking spray. 5. Use a spoon to meaure out your cookies onto the cookie sheet. 6. Bake the cookies at 350 Degrees for 10-12 minutes. 7. Transfer to a plate and let cool a few minutes. Now it's time to eat these delicious cookies!! www.happymomhacks.com
If you enjoyed this recipe, join the Happy Mom Hacks community where we strive to make a mom’s life easier. Get our weekly newsletter with easy family recipes, fun travel ideas, household hacks, and more. Bonus, you’ll get a free Weekly Meal Planner and Grocery Store List to help your week be stress-free.
Don’t forget to Pin this for Later
More Easy Family Recipies
- Easy No-Bake Energy Balls – A Perfect Quick Snack
- 25 Easy Family Dinner Ideas for Quick Weeknight Meals
- 10 Easy Rotisserie Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love
- Sheet Pan Recipe Perfect for Weeknight Meals
- How to Make Delicious Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken
- Slow Cooker Healthy Italian Meatballs
- Quick Creamy Pesto Pasta Recipe with Sausage
Fun Family Travel Destinations
- Epic National Parks to Visit Before Your Kids Turn 18
- Shenandoah Valley Virginia – Best Things to Do with Kids
- Luray Cavern Virginia – An Amazing Cave You Have to See
- 10 Best Weekend Getaways in the Midwest for Families
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park – Top Things to Do with Kids
- Best Guide to Cuyahoga Valley National Park in Ohio
- 10 Fun Free Things to Do in Naples Florida with Kids
- Top 10 Things to Do in Door County Wisconsin for Families
- Ultimate Guide to Chicago Attractions with Kids
- 10 Awesome Things to Do in Wilmington NC