You Can Stop Searching I’ve Got You Covered!
We all have such busy lives and it can be overwhelming trying to find fun activities to keep our kids busy all summer long. So, let’s take some of that stress away and have your summer already pre-planned for you with the complete Summer Camp at Home Planner.
You’ll get everything you need to organize an awesome Summer with your kids all in one easy-to-download printable.
Get Started Planning the Ultimate MOM CAMP and have fun with your kids this summer.
It’s easier than you think if you follow this simple Summer Camp at Home Planner
What Will You Get?
- How to Plan Your Summer Camp & Where to Start
- 2 Pre-made Daily Schedules to Use
- Create Your Own Schedule with blank Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Schedules
- Summer Bucket List
- General Weekly Theme Plan – ie. Make It Monday & Travel Tuesday
- 31 Day Calendar of Activities for Kids each day
- 3 Scavenger Hunts – Nature, Backyard, and Neighborhood Hunts
- I’m Bored Jar – How to make one & Indoor & Outdoor activities to add
- Summer Reading Log
- Summer Chore Chart
- 18 Summer Field Trip Ideas to do in your local area
- Blank Field Trip Bucket List
- Budget Track – track your summer spending
You Also Get 8 Complete Summer Camp Themes
Each theme has Indoor Activities, Outdoor Activities, Craft Ideas & Educational Ideas.
- Space Week
- Olympics Week
- Under the Sea Week
- Nature Week
- Super Hero’s Week
- 4th of July Week
- Bugs & Butterflies Week
- Camping Week
An Awesome Value with Over 30 Pages of Printables
- Your Complete Summer Camp at Home Planner for $9.00
- Valued at Over $50.00
- 8 Weeks of Pre-Planned Themes
- A plan to follow or create your own with the fill in the blank printables
- Easy Activities, Crafts & Educational Ideas for the Whole Summer
No more worrying about what to do with the kids all summer long.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best age for this Summer Camp Planner? The activity ideas and themes are best suited for pre-school through elementary-age kids.
What is Included? Over 30 pages of printables with all the planning tools you need to create your own summer camp at home. Plus 8 weeks of themes with games, crafts, and educational activities to go along with the theme. You should be set with ideas for the whole summer.
How Do I Get My Planner? You will receive your planner in your email box to download and print at home.
Can I Use This for All My Kids? Yes, you can use this for all of your kids in the age range of pre-school to elementary school. You can easily adjust the activities to make them harder or easier depending on each child’s age.
I Work From Home Can I Still Do This? Yes, I think you can with many of the elementary-age kids. However, the per-school-age kids would probably need more supervision. Parents can set up the kids with the activity to do while they’re working from home or just trying to get things done around the house.
The I’m Bored Jar printable is specifically made for the kids to be able to find an activity on their own in the jar. Plus the daily checklist can help kids follow a schedule.
However this summer camp printable is not a substitute for adult supervision which they will need.
How Do I use the Summer Camp Planner? First, print out all the pages. Then start your planning by either using the pre-made schedule or using the blank schedules to create your own. The pre-made schedule can be a guide to use so you can create a schedule that works best for your kids.
Then pick out the theme you want to do that week and gather all the activity materials. Each day pick a few fun activities and enjoy an unforgettable summer together.
What Are You Waiting For? Grab Your Camp Planner and Start planning an Unforgettable Summer with Your Kids.