Let’s add some laughs to your spooky Halloween with this hilarious Would You Rather Halloween Edition. Kids will love debating these questions at a halloween party, in the classroom, or at the dinner table.
It’s a fun way to celebrate halloween using this printable game both kids and adults will enjoy playing. The best part is this fun halloween activity is a free printable ready-to-go game. Just download it, print it, and you’re ready to play!
Check it out and grab your funny Halloween Would You Rather Questions.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you choose to buy something using my link, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, see my disclaimer here.
Free Printable Would You Rather Halloween Questions
What kids doesn’t love some fun halloween games to play? Would you rather Questions are always a big hit with kids and a halloween theme just makes it the perfect game to try this Halloween season.
I have used these silly questions at school parties, family game nights, and Halloween parties. Honestly, the adults have just as much fun listening to the funny answers your kids will give. So it’s kind of a win-win.
Add to this game some of our other favorite Printable Halloween Games and your whole party will be planned.
If your kids enjoy Would You Rather Questions make sure to check out our other Free printable editions.
How to Play Halloween Would You Rather Game
First Thing to Do- You need to grab your free printable Halloween Would You Rather questions. It’s a digital download game with printable cards you can print out at home.
Next – you can either cut out the question cards or keep them on one sheet to read out loud. If you cut out the question strips fold them and add them to a bowl so the kids can pull out a would you rather question to read to friends or family.
Third – Start reading the questions to a group and listen to their funny answers. There are no wrong answers it’s just whatever the kids think. You’ll be amazed at all the different conversations that will come out of these halloween questions. You’ll find even older kids want to share their opinions.
If you are using them in the classroom kids can create a group answer by dividing up the left side of the room and right side of the room. Older kids can even debate their answers.
After you play add a couple more classroom holiday games & your school party will be set.
How many people can play?
There is no limit to how many kids can play. You can read the funny questions to one child or a whole halloween party filled with kids.
If it’s a bigger group ask the kids to raise their hands to vote on their answers.
Need More Halloween Games to Play at Your Party?
Hanging out at home with the kids? I’ve got you covered with 50 Fun Halloween Activities to Do at Home with Kids
Where to Use This Halloween Game
There are tons of fun ways to use the different questions in the Would You Rather Halloween edition game.
- Conversation Starters at Dinner Time
- Family Game Nights with the Whole Family Answering the questions
- Classroom Ice Breakers in the Fall Semester at School
- Halloween Parties while kids eat snacks or halloween candy
- Halloween Class Parties to help calm kids down after more active activites.
- Read them on a car ride or long road trip in the fall to entertain your kids.
Download the Free Printable
Grab your Would You Rather Halloween edition question here. To start playing the halloween game today!
Would You Rather Halloween Questions
Here are the 30 Would You Rather Questions Halloween Edition included in the free printable packet.
- Would you rather go trick-or-treating with your favorite movie character or with a real superhero?
- Would you rather be a friendly ghost or a mischievous witch for Halloween?
- Would you rather spend a night in a haunted house with friendly ghosts or in a graveyard with no ghosts at all?
- Would you rather have a pet black cat or a pet owl for a Halloween companion?
- Would you rather carve a pumpkin into a spooky face or a silly face?
- Would you rather have to wear your Halloween costume every day for a month or eat Halloween candy every day for a month?
- Would you rather have a never-ending supply of your favorite Halloween candy or get to choose a new Halloween costume every day?
- Would you rather have a magic broomstick that can fly you anywhere or a cauldron that can make any treat you want?
- Would you rather be able to see in the dark like a vampire or turn invisible like a ghost for one night?
- Would you rather have a Halloween-themed birthday party in October or a regular birthday party in your birth month?
- Would you rather go on a Halloween treasure hunt for hidden treats or tell ghost stories around a campfire?
- Would you rather visit a pumpkin patch in the daytime or go on a haunted hayride at night?
- Would you rather have a house that’s always decorated for Halloween or a house that’s always decorated for Christmas?
- Would you rather have a Halloween party with only friendly, silly monsters or a party with real but friendly ghosts?
- Would you rather have to trick-or-treat while wearing swim flippers or while riding a unicycle?
- Would you rather have to tell a spooky ghost story to a friendly ghost or have a dance-off with a mummy?
- Would you rather have a pet werewolf who only howls during math class or a pet zombie that loves to eat homework?
- Would you rather have to eat candy corn-flavored pizza or pizza-flavored candy corn?
- Would you rather have a magic wand that turns everything into pumpkins or a magic wand that turns everything into bats?
- Would you rather have to wear a costume made entirely of recycled materials or a costume that lights up like a disco ball?
- Would you rather have to wear a giant pumpkin on your head all day or have to wear a sheet like a ghost everywhere you go?
- Would you rather have a pet bat that talks like a pirate or a pet spider that loves to dance?
- Would you rather eat a sandwich made with candy corn or a hot dog made with gummy worms?
- Would you rather have to bob for apples in a pool of chocolate pudding or in a pool of spaghetti sauce?
- Would you rather have to go trick-or-treating with a friendly ghost that floats and talks in a spooky voice or a friendly zombie that dances the thriller dance?
- Would you rather have to wear a costume that makes you hop everywhere you go or a costume that makes you spin in circles?
- Would you rather have a haunted house with a zombie that insists on telling you riddles or a haunted house with a witch that bakes you spider cookies?
- Would you rather eat a sandwich made with candy corn or a hot dog with spaghetti for the bun?
- Would you rather go trick or treating hopping on one leg the whole way or walking on your hands?
- Would you rather get all fruit or all vegetables when you trick or treat?
Are you ready to start laughing? Grab your free printable Would You Rather Halloween Questions and start playing today!
Need More Halloween Games & Activities?
Keep the fun going with great Halloween Games and activities to play all throughout the fall. Check out my Holiday Page for all the best Halloween ideas or visit some favorites below.
50 Super Fun Halloween Games for Kids at Home – Spooktacular Things to Do for Halloween
Best Printable Halloween Games – Ready to Go Printable Games for parties & home
Fun & Easy Classroom Party Game & Activities to play at Halloween parties.
Halloween Bingo Cards Game – Free printable bingo cards & calling cards
Best Classroom Party Ideas – Tons of fun games & activities for every holiday to play at school
60 Great Fall Activities for Families – Plus a Free Printable Fall Bucket List
Halloween Color by Number Pages – 20 Free Printable coloring worksheets
Cute & Cheap DIY Fall Decoration Using Dollar Tree Items – Home decor and craft ideas
Thanksgiving Color by Number Printables – 30 Free printable coloring pages
Thanksgiving Would You Rather Questions – Free Printable game
20 Easy Minute to Win It Games for Kids – Quick 1-minute challenges for Halloween parties
I hope you have found a few fun Halloween activities at home to try with your kids this year. It’s such a great time of year for families to spend time together.
If you enjoyed these Halloween ideas get more family fun activities, easy weeknight meals, family travel ideas, and household hacks by joining the Happy Mom Hacks community weekly newsletter
Bonus, you’ll get our free printable Halloween Bingo Cards to use at your next party or family game night.