Are you looking for fun party games for kids? These funny Would You Rather Questions for Kids are a hilarious game that will have everyone laughing. Plus it couldn’t be easier to play with our free printable PDF questions.
Play these entertaining Would You Rather games in schools for classroom parties or at home for birthday parties and Holiday parties. You can even make these into engaging Virtual or Zoom games for kids.
Just print out our free printable Would You Rather Cards and get your party started!
This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to buy something using my link, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, see my disclaimer here.
Funny Would You Rather Questions for Kids with Free Printable PDF
Are you ready to try this hilarious game for kids? Here are some quick ideas on how to play Would You Rather and when to use this fun game.
Keep scrolling down to get the free printable PDF Would You Rather Cards too.
How to Play Would You Rather
This game couldn’t be easier it’s a simple series of questions that you ask the kids.
- Get Your Questions Ready – Print them and cut out the cards
- Get all the kids attention either in person or on Zoom
- Start reading the card and laughing at the kids answers
- Kids can answer by raising their hands for their pick or if your virtual answer in the chat feature.
It’s fun to see how each child will answer the questions differently. Keep the game going by asking them why they would rather ride a Unicorn instead of a Dragon? Their answers can be the funniest part.
This game is super easy and it’s a great way to liven up your kids party.
20 MEANINGFUL BIRTHDAY TRADITIONS Kids will remember & cherish.
When to Use the Would You Rather Cards
The Would You Rather game is perfect for any kid’s party. But it’s also great for Brain Breaks at school, family road trips, and more.
Here are some times to play this game
- As a conversation starter for kids with either parents at dinner or teachers in the classroom
- Brain Breaks at School
- For Remote Learning Classrooms Games
Tip: Have the kids answer in the chat feature for virtual or zoom play.
- In Person Birthday Party Games at Home
- Family and Friends Holiday Parties
- Family Road Trip Game – Keep kids busy while you drive or fly
- At Restaurants while kids wait for their food
Free Printable Would You Rather Questions PDF
Get your free printable Would You Rather cards and get started playing these fun games with your kids. You can either read it off the sheets or cut it out into cards so you can mix it up.
Print out your Free 3 pages of hilarious Would You Rather for Kids.
Valentine’s Day Would You Rather
Use the holiday time to play Would You Rather at school parties or parties at home. Print out this free printable Valentine’s Day Would You Rather Themed Game and have a great party.
Continue the fun with Birthday Interview Questions for kids. A fun family tradition to capture how your kid’s favorite things change over the years. Use this free printable Birthday Interview Questions to create a time capsule for your Kids, Tween & Teens.
Need More Party Games for Kids?
Looking for more fun party games for kids? Check out our Kids Party Page or view some reader favorites below.
- Virtual Birthday Party Ideas for Kids on Zoom – Fun themes and virtual games to play when you can’t be in person.
- 15 Best Games to Play on Zoom with Kids– Zoom games to play in groups or one-on-one when you can’t be with friends.
- 20 Fun & Easy Minute to Win it Games for Kids – Quick one minute games with items you have at home for family game nights or kids parties.
- 30 Birthday Party Games for Kids – Find the perfect game for your child’s birthday party.
- 20 Meaningful Birthday Traditions – Families will Cherish
- Fun Elementary School Party Games for Kids in Any Season – Easy Games for any Room Parent or Teacher to make.
I hope your kids will love playing these funny Would You Rather questions for kids. The free printable pdf cards should make it easy for classrooms, birthday parties, virtual parties, and road trip games.
Do you have more Would You Rather ideas? Leave them in the comments so we can all add them to our list.
If you enjoyed this article, become part of the Happy Mom Hacks Community where we strive to make a mom’s life easier.
Get our weekly newsletter with fun kids activities, family travel ideas, easy weeknight meals, household hacks, and more.
Bonus you’ll get our free printable daily schedule for kids to make your days off school organized and stress-free.
Don’t Forget to Pin This
Most Popular Post on Happy Mom Hacks
- 15 Best Games to Play on Zoom with Kids
- 20 Easy to Minute to Win It Games for Kids
- How to Easily Clean Your Front Loading Washing Machine
- 25 Quick Weeknight Meals Your Kids will Eat
- Fun Rainy Day Indoor Games to Keep Your Kids Entertained
- Awesome Birthday Party Games the Kids will Love